Nestlé, Alliance for Water Stewardship, and the Emirates Environmental Group are organizing the Gulf Water Stewardship Leaders’ Forum that will take place virtually on Tuesday 27th of October.
This unique virtual conference will bring together more than 100 participants from the public, private, academia and non-governmental organizations to embark on concrete actions for water sustainability.
As well, the virtual forum will feature a distinguished and diverse line up of speakers including:
- Mrs. Habiba Al Mar’ashi Chairperson of Emirates Environmental group.
- Eng. Othaibah Saeed AlQaydi from the Ministry of Environment and Climate Change.
- Ms. Carol Chouchani Cherfane, Chief of the water resources section at the United Nations ESCWA.
- Mr. Adrian Sym, CEO at Alliance for Water Stewardship (AWS).
- Dr. Franziska Freiburghaus, Regional Head of Sustainable Development & International Development at the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC).
- Mr. Carlo Galli, Technical Director Water Resources at Nestlé Global.
For the agenda of the event, please check: Gulf Water Stewardship Leaders' Forum Agenda
For further information and free registration, please check the following link: https://live.dreamcast.ae/Nestlegulfwaterstewardshipforum/